Saskatchewan Awareness of Post Polio Society Inc.
- Saskatoon Support Group
- Meets 7:15 p.m. every Third Monday of the month,
June to September - For Information call 343-6916
Saskatchewan Abilities Council, 1410 Kilburn Avenue
- North Battleford Support Group
- Meets 7:00 p.m. Second Monday of the Month,
NOT ON REGULAR BASES - For Information call 445-9003
Union Hospital, 1080 - 107th Street
- Prince Albert Support Group
- Meets 7:30 p.m. Second Monday of the Month,
NOT ON REGULAR BASES - For Information call 764-2780
Wheelchair Accessible, For Information call 764-2708
- Nipawin Post Polio Support Group
- Meets First Monday of the Month
For Information call Janet Flegg at (306) 862-3404
- Polio Regina Inc. (not associated with S.A.P.P.)
- Polio Regina Inc. Regina meets at 7:00 p.m. on the last Thursday of the month at the Wascana Rehabilitation Centre, 2180 - 23rd Avenue. In June we have an annual barbecue and in December we get together for a Christmas Banquet. We do not meet during July and August.
The facility offers full wheelchair access and free underground parking. For more information, contact Fred or Blenda Ramsay, (306) 543-6380.
- Saskatchewan Brain Injury is planing a up coming Conference
watch this Web site for information
- We will be informing you of other Disability Groups and their
activities as they become available to us.
Your comments and questions are welcome. Please put the author's name or
article title in the SUBJECT line of your message